SHIPPING IS USD 18.38 WORLDWIDE FOR UP TO 5 ITEMS PER DELIVERY ADDRESS
BEYOND 5 ITEMS, SHIPPING IS USD 7.15/ITEM
LOCAL CUSTOM DUTY FEES INCLUDED!*
Laurence runs our Customer Service team. We call her Winston Churchill, she never stops and never gives up. She is careful, diligent, assiduous and persevering in making absolutely certain that you are beyond satisfied but rather speechless with the excellence of your zChocolat customer service experience. Our Trustpilot 4.9/5 customer rating is a gift she watches closely shall anyone miss the mark > which is why 97% of our packages are delivered on time.
We ship worldwide by DHL Express. The shipping cost is a flat fee of USD 18.38 for up to 5 items per delivery address anywhere in the world. Beyond 5 items per delivery address, the shipping cost is USD 7.15 per item. This cost includes the order preparation, summer packaging (if applicable), DHL shipping fees and local custom duty fees*. All our chocolates are shipped directly from France to your doorstep. If your order is received before 2PM Central European Time, your chocolates ship the same day. Insulated packaging and rapid shipping ensures that all gifts arrive filled with deliciously fresh, and flawlessly beautiful, chocolates, regardless of the climate at the destination.
|New York State||Overnight|
|Middle East||1-2 business days|
|Hong Kong & Singapore||Second-day|
|Asia||2-4 business days|
|Oceania||2-4 business days|
|Africa||2-5 business days|
|Central America||3-5 business days|
|South America||3-6 business days|
• A signature will always be required upon delivery.
• We do not deliver on weekends and holidays.
• Although we cannot guarantee a specific delivery time on the requested delivery day, we offer "before 9AM guaranteed delivery" for a USD 38.80 flat fee for up to 5 items per delivery address and USD 12.76 per item beyond 5 products. We also offer "before noon guaranteed delivery" for a USD 28.59 flat fee for up to 5 items per delivery address and USD 10.21 per item beyond 5 products. These delivery options are only available for a select number of ZIP codes.
• If your gift recipient is not present at the time of delivery, DHL will automatically re-deliver the next business day. If your recipient is still not present the next day, DHL will leave a note on the door with the package's tracking number and the local phone number of the nearest DHL agency. It will be up to your gift recipient to contact DHL and schedule an appointment for delivery.
• We do not deliver to the following countries: Ascension, Bovet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, French Southern Territories, Heard & Mcdonalds Islands, Johnston Island, Midway Island, Pitcairn, Saint Pierre & Miquelon, Tajikistan, Tristan Da Cuhna, Turkmenistan Wake Island and Western Sahara.
Chocolates do not like temperature variations, which is why we use temperature-controlled packaging with insulated containers and refrigerant packs to maintain an interior temperature between 15°C and 20°C (59°F and 67°F) until delivery, regardless of the outside weather and temperature. This summer packaging allows us to guarantee delivery of your chocolates in perfect conditions anywhere in the world, all year round. Upon review of your order, a customer service representative will decide whether to use our summer packaging based on your recipient's local weather and temperature. There is no action required on your part and this service is complimentary.
During the summer months in the Northern or Southern hemisphere, we may choose to ship your order prematurely or delay shipment due to local and transit temperatures. This is because our chocolates are sensitive to heat, as they don’t contain preservatives and have very low sugar content. By changing the shipping date of your package, we reduce the risk of it being stored in a warm facility over the weekend and therefore can guarantee freshness upon delivery anywhere in the world. We will, accordingly, inform you shall we decide to change the shipping date.
• New York State and a few ZIP codes in Connecticut and New Jersey are delivered overnight. Other states are delivered in 2 business days. Very remote addresses including Hawaii and Alaska may require an additional day for delivery.
• We are approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Our FDA REGISTRATION NUMBER is 11881323408.
• We ship to APO AE addresses as long as you also provide the country and city where the recipient is stationed. Please allow an extra 2-3 business days for delivery.
You will receive your tracking number via email upon shipment and we will keep you informed of the progress of your package each step of the way until final delivery. At such time, a delivery receipt notification will be emailed to you within 3 hours of delivery with the name of the consignee as well as the local time of delivery. Our monitoring service tracks each package in real time as soon as they ship. If for any reason there is a delay (or the possibility of a delay) in delivery we will know right away and will contact you accordingly.
Our USD 18.38 shipping fee is inclusive of all custom duty fees and local taxes worldwide so that your gift recipient does not have to pay anything upon delivery - except for the following countries where local custom offices do not allow delivery duties paid or with complicated custom clearance processes:
|Cape Verde||Cayman Islands||Central African Republic|
|Egypt||Falkland Islands||Faroe Islands|
|Russia||Samoa||Sao Tome and Principe|
|Seychelles||Sierra Leone||Salomon Islands|
|Tchad||The Northern Mariana Islands||Tonga|
Although we ship to all above countries, if custom duties are applied, they are paid by your gift recipient upon delivery, for all other countries, custom duties and local taxes are already paid and included in our USD 18.38 shipping fee.
Please note that in some instances, the custom clearance process may delay delivery. For more information about shipping times and duty policies in a specific country, please refer to our International gift delivery by country page.