BESTSELLERS
  • Holiday Sapphire
  • Holiday Sapphire
  • Holiday Sapphire
  • Holiday Sapphire
  • Holiday Sapphire
  • Holiday Sapphire
  • Holiday Sapphire

The Christmas Sapphire is your royal way to indulge in zChocolat this season. Like delicious diadems from the Three Kings, the best 15 Traditional recipe chocolates are encased in this handcrafted solid mahogany wooden box. The box is engraved with a golden icon of the epochal Christmas shooting star with its golden trailing golden light, the harbinger of hope and love that bless family members during the holidays and throughout the year. With undeniably luxurious and noble charm, it’s the perfect treasure chest that locks in all flavors and aromas only unleashed when opened. You may further customize each chocolate assortment by selecting the MY CHOCOLATES option below. Kindly note that you can change the chocolate assortment, engrave the name of your gift recipient (❶) and/or the image of your choice (❷) on the box by selecting the corresponding option in the "Gifting services" section below.

“Please note that we currently double the amount of chocolates at no additional cost.” This item contains 1 chocolate assortment. If you buy this item, you will receive 1 additional assortment free of charge that you may either send to your gift recipient with your order; donate to a hospital or charity; or save in your account to redeem at a later date for yourself or someone else. You will make this decision in your shopping cart ;-). Learn more.

125.89 USD

Gift Services:
0.00 USD
  • Gifting Services:
  • My message card
  • My chocolates
  • My image on the box
  • My text engraving
  • My gift wrapping
  • My Padlock
  • My accessories
  • My concierge service