Trustpilot
BESTSELLERS
COVID-19: WE DOUBLE THE AMOUNT OF CHOCOLATES ON ALL ORDERS > READ MORE

Welcome the New Year with a symbol of sweetness celebrated throughout the ages. This naturally elegant, limited edition, artisan-crafted chestnut wooden box, accented with the seal of the Year of the Ox, holds 30 exquisite French chocolate jewels handcrafted by World Champion French Chocolatier Pascal Caffet. It is the most majestic way to savor all the glorious flavors of our entire Numbered Collection. With our special addition of three fortune coins of ancient Chinese emperors, you now have the perfect regal present to wish anyone good health, great wealth, and lasting happiness. We recommend that you place your order no later than February 5th for delivery no later than February 12th, as there are chances that our shipping carrier will no longer be able to deliver after the start of the Chinese New Year celebrations.

OUR COVID-19 PROMISE: “We double the amount of chocolates at no additional cost”. This item contains 2 chocolate assortments. If you buy this item, you will receive 2 additional assortments free of charge that you may either send to your gift recipient with your order; donate to a hospital or charity; or save in your account to redeem at a later date for yourself or someone else. You will make this decision in your shopping cart ;-). Learn more.

USD 120.48

Gift Services:
USD 0.00
  • My message cardMessage
  • Gifting Services:
  • My chocolates
  • My text engraving
  • My heart padlock
  • My accessories
  • My concierge service
Shipping is USD 21.91 worldwide.