Trustpilot
BESTSELLERS
COVID-19: WE DOUBLE THE AMOUNT OF CHOCOLATES ON ALL ORDERS > READ MORE

Spread the wondrous cheer this Chinese New Year with a festive assortment of our 15 most popular chocolates, decorated to celebrate the Year of the Ox. This classy gift box comes with a limited edition pearl white sleeve embellished with the Chinese character and drawing of the Ox, the strongest of all zodiac animals. It marks not only the beginning of the New Year but also of your gastronomic adventures. Finally, it includes three fortune coins with names of ancient Chinese emperors to transform any celebration into a wealth attracting occasion. We recommend that you place your order no later than February 5th for delivery no later than February 12th, as there are chances that our shipping carrier will no longer be able to deliver after the start of the Chinese New Year celebrations.

OUR COVID-19 PROMISE: “We double the amount of chocolates at no additional cost”. This item contains 1 chocolate assortment. If you buy this item, you will receive 1 additional assortment free of charge that you may either send to your gift recipient with your order; donate to a hospital or charity; or save in your account to redeem at a later date for yourself or someone else. You will make this decision in your shopping cart ;-). Learn more.

USD 48.67

Gift Services:
USD 0.00
  • My message cardMessage
  • Gifting Services:
  • My heart padlock
  • My accessories
  • My concierge service

Shipping is USD 21.91 worldwide.