Shipping is USD 18.98 worldwide for up to 5 items per delivery address
Beyond 5 items, shipping is USD 5.27/item
Shipping is fast & safe
|New York State||Overnight|
|Middle East||1-2 business days|
|Hong Kong & Singapore||Second-day|
|Asia||2-4 business days|
|Oceania||2-4 business days|
|Africa||2-5 business days|
|Central America||3-5 business days|
|South America||3-6 business days|
Delivery in the USA
• New York State and a few ZIP codes in Connecticut and New Jersey are delivered overnight. Other states are delivered in 2 business days. Very remote addresses including Hawaii and Alaska may require an additional day for delivery.
• We do not charge duties and tariffs in the USA. Such fees are paid for by zChocolat's administrative offices in Ojai, California.
• We ship to APO AE addresses as long as you also provide the country and city where the recipient is stationed. Please allow an extra 2-3 business days for delivery.
Tracking your package
You will receive your tracking number via email upon shipment and we will keep you informed of the progress of your package each step of the way until final delivery. At such time, a delivery receipt notification will be emailed to you within 3 hours of delivery with the name of the consignee as well as the local time of delivery. Our monitoring service tracks each package in real time as soon as they ship. If for any reason there is a delay (or the possibility of a delay) in delivery we will know right away and will contact you accordingly.
Our summer packaging
• We do not deliver on weekends and holidays.
• Although we cannot guarantee a specific delivery time on the requested delivery day, we offer "before 9AM guaranteed delivery" for a USD 40.06 flat fee for up to 5 items per delivery address and USD 10.54 per item beyond 5 products. We also offer "before noon guaranteed delivery" for a USD 29.52 flat fee for up to 5 items per delivery address and USD 7.91 per item beyond 5 products. These delivery options are only available for a select number of ZIP codes.
• If your gift recipient is not present at the time of delivery, DHL will automatically re-deliver the next business day. If your recipient is still not present the next day, DHL will leave a note on the door with the package's tracking number and the local phone number of the nearest DHL agency. It will be up to your gift recipient to contact DHL and schedule an appointment for delivery.
• A few countries may apply a duty tax. The tax is not applied consistently and cannot be assessed in advance. Nevertheless, we always make absolutely certain that your gift recipient does not pay any taxes upon delivery which is why we ship D.D.P (Delivery Duties Paid). If a duty fee is applied, we pay it on your behalf and bill you separately upon receipt of the local customs invoice several weeks after delivery. Our bill will include a USD 15.81 service fee for monitoring the customs clearance process, providing the additional paperwork and fronting the duty fee on your behalf. An invoice is sent to you via email at such time. Our service fee is not applied if your gift clears customs without any charges. Please note that in some instances, the custom clearance process may delay delivery.
• For more information about shipping times and duties in a specific country, please refer to our International gift delivery by country page.